Tartex Textiles presents
The living history trunk show
Tartex Textiles strives to create a link to our textile heritage not only though recreating fabrics pulled from the pages of history but also though an emphasis on natural fibers and local production.
ACW Kits is a store for kits, garment blanks and supplies for the American Civil War living history do-it-yourselfer.
B & B Tart a well known source for authentic reproduction garments, blankets and flags for American Civil War living historians and enthusiasts.
Revolutionary Gazette explores the lives and actions of all peoples engaged on the American Continent in the struggle that we know as the Revolutionary War.
Mark the dates!
November 19 & 20 2021
Rememberance Day Weekend in Gettysburg, PA
In the "College Room" near the entrance of
The Gettysburg Hotel
One, Lincoln Square,Gettysburg PA 17325
Friday 11:00 am- 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am- 8:00pm
Meet the people behind these great brands. See what they have available now. Get a sneak peak at new things available soon.
Other Remembrance Day Events
- Civil War Expo NOV. 19, 20, & 21 Gettysburg Hotel, Gettysburg, PA Hours: Fri - 11 am - 10 pm; Sat 10 am - 10-pm; Sun 9 am - noon
- Dedication Day – Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address Friday November 19, 10:15AM
- Remembrance Day Ball and Banquet 6:30 PM
- Friday 11/19 - Pale Barn Ghosts live at the Garryowen Irish Pub
- Gettysburg Remembrance Day Parade Saturday November 20 1:00 PM
- a Catholic Mass on the Gettysburg Battlefield at the Father Corby monument Saturday November 20, at 3:45 PM
- Remembrance Day Illumination at the Solders' National Cemetery November 20, 2021 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
- The Original Civil War Ball November 20, 2021 8pm
- Remembrance Day Ball
- Burr Beard (Devilish Marry) & Chuck Krepley (Across the Pond) live at the Garryowen Irish Pub